- Community Champions are supporters who make a monthly gift of $25 or more through a monthly giving plan. Champions’ support allows St. Cloud Community Pantry to sustain critical hunger-relief programs to more than 3,200 families each year. Support is made through automated credit card payments, providing donors an easy and impactful way to give each month. Thank you for making a direct impact in fighting hunger in our local community!
- Circles of Giving members are generous supporters who make an annual gift of $1,000 or more. The Circles of Giving recognize donors who want to make a significant and positive impact in our fight against hunger in our community. Join us as a circle member to increase your impact on hunger in St. Cloud.
- Corporate partnerships are a key component to our success. Our sponsors receive a variety of marketing benefits for their participation. To learn more about corporate giving opportunities, please call our Corporate Giving Manager.
- Organizing a fund drive at your organization or office to support St. Cloud Community Pantry is a great way to fight hunger and raise awareness. Contact us for more information.
- You can also check if your company has a matching gift program. This is a great way to double or even triple your charitable contributions.